In an attempt to keep family and friends up to date on the details of our life here in Fort Worth, I'm joining the blog world. While most of my family will be new to this world, it will hopefully be a successful attempt to include everyone in on the journey of our growing family. Please note (especially to the grammar police) writing and picture taking are not my greatest gifts, so accept this humble attempt at blogging for what it's worth. I love you all; therefore I blog.

Monday, December 14, 2009

What Really Matters: Attitudes and a Special Couple

Here is a post on Frank Garrott's ( President, Gladney Center for Adoption) blog about an important life lesson and a few details about Shower for Glory. I mentioned that night that we knew we weren't the only ones to experience this type of loss. We were aware of several in attendance who shared in our experience, but here is another family that has experienced something similar. Proof that reaching out really does bring people closer...community!

What Really Matters: Attitudes and a Special Couple

No comments:

Post a Comment