In an attempt to keep family and friends up to date on the details of our life here in Fort Worth, I'm joining the blog world. While most of my family will be new to this world, it will hopefully be a successful attempt to include everyone in on the journey of our growing family. Please note (especially to the grammar police) writing and picture taking are not my greatest gifts, so accept this humble attempt at blogging for what it's worth. I love you all; therefore I blog.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

our story in the Star-Telegram

Palliative-care program offers help to grieving parents | Local News | Star-Telegram.com

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this story Ally. We love you guys and are excited for Wednesday night!
    Love,
    Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to know of this program. Thank you for sharing your story. You and Zeb are blessings and I'm so glad to know someone like you. Good luck on Wednesday, wish I was going to be in town to share with you! Much love,
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a wonderful story, and I am so proud of you and the way that you let the Lord use you to bring glory to Him! Jill

    ReplyDelete