In an attempt to keep family and friends up to date on the details of our life here in Fort Worth, I'm joining the blog world. While most of my family will be new to this world, it will hopefully be a successful attempt to include everyone in on the journey of our growing family. Please note (especially to the grammar police) writing and picture taking are not my greatest gifts, so accept this humble attempt at blogging for what it's worth. I love you all; therefore I blog.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

still waiting



for one of these to turn RED!!

It would also be nice if the squirrels and worms would stay away... any ideas? My dad suggested a big screen, but I'm not sure if I can swing that with the husband/yard police.


part two:
I started this post about two weeks ago and left it pondering how to salvage my green tomatoes from the worms and squirrels... I wish I could remember who gave me the bright idea (was it you Heather?) to pluck the green ones off the vine and let them ripen on my window ledge in the kitchen---away from all dogs, bugs, and wandering squirrels.

what do you know...

IT WORKED!!!







HOORAY for seeing the beauty of God's creative process on my very own window sill. i can't wait to cut these bad boys up and make Texas Caviar: MckMama Style

4 comments:

  1. Seriously, you have a green thumb! Look at all those 'maters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photography babe! Congrats on outwitting the squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! We are still waiting on our tomatoes to grow. Great job can't wait to hear how the Texas Caviar turns out. Much love, Katy

    ReplyDelete