In an attempt to keep family and friends up to date on the details of our life here in Fort Worth, I'm joining the blog world. While most of my family will be new to this world, it will hopefully be a successful attempt to include everyone in on the journey of our growing family. Please note (especially to the grammar police) writing and picture taking are not my greatest gifts, so accept this humble attempt at blogging for what it's worth. I love you all; therefore I blog.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hanging in there

Although time seems to be standing still, we know it isn't so when we look at pictures of Henry our latest addition. He has nearly doubled in size over the past month, and he is clearly winning me over. I'm not sure how I would manage the long days if not for the love and entertainment provided by my four-legged friends. Zeb has kindly held back his "i told you so" relating to dog #2...



No comments:

Post a Comment